20% off $75 or more
If you’re in the habit of misplacing things, Tile trackers are a great solution. Right now, you can score savings on a variety of models, including the credit card-shaped Slim and keychain-friendly Mate. You’ll get 20% off your order of $75 or more with code EXTRA20OFF, now through April 18.
30% off sitewide
Save on chic sunglasses from this sustainable LA-based brand. Crap Eyewear is offering 30% off deal sitewide so you score the perfect pair for less.
$74 $56 at Bloomingdale’s
Upgrade your weeknight dinners with quality olive oil from this California-based brand. Brightland sources heirloom olives from family farmers to create preservative-free, unique-tasting oils. The Duo includes two of Brightland’s essentials: Awake, a “bold and robust” oil ideal for cooking; and Alive, a “smooth and grassy” oil best for drizzling over salads, hummus and bread. Get 25% off the Duo at Bloomingdale’s during the retailer’s Friends & Family Sale, happening now (it’s free to sign up).
Spring Tent Sale
Upgrade your home now with luxurious bedding, sheets, loungewear and home décor from Crane & Canopy. The site is offering up to 60% off during its annual Spring Tent Sale, happening now through March 28. Every night will feel like a five-star hotel experience with these linens.
$150 $100 at Amazon
Our pick for the best budget e-reader, the Kindle Paperwhite, boasts a lightweight design and a glare-free screen with adjustable warmth to reduce strain on your eyes. Waterproof and equipped with a super long-lasting battery, the Paperwhite is the perfect vacation accessory to pore over all your favorite beach reads — or the ideal nightstand companion. The latest Paperwhite is $50 off at Amazon, the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
• Whether you’re a committed bullet journaller or just like to jot down the occasional idea, this Leuchtturm1917 notebook is a durable, no frills solution. It’s now half off at Amazon.
• When you purchase this Nanoleaf lighting set, you’ll get a $50 Best Buy gift card to use as you please.
• You’ll find tons of savings at Old Navy right now, just in time for spring wardrobe upgrades for the whole family.
• During the Seasonal Refresh Event at Jenni Kayne, happening now through Sunday, get 20% off your favorites using code RESET20.
• Shop Bear Mattress and get 35% off sitewide plus two free pillows with your mattress purchase using code FLASH35.
• If you’re in the market for some new furniture, shop the Burrow Spring Sale for discounts on luxury modular furniture.
• This chic Adidas belt bag is perfect for errands, music festivals or anything in between, and it’s on sale for a limited time at Nordstrom.
• Get an extra 30% off sale styles at Converse and save on classic footwear.
$126 From $59 at Lululemon
Calling all fitness lovers (and athleisure wearers) — you can save on the beloved Lululemon Align Pants, thanks to this markdown at Amazon. Starting at $59, this is the lowest price we’ve seen if you’re okay with paying full price. You won’t find a more comfortable pair of leggings, so shop now before stock runs low.
Cultiver makes some of our favorite bedroom essentials, including our favorite luxury linen sheets. Add some everyday indulgence to your home during the brand’s archive sale, offering deals on categories from bedding to dining, bathroom to apparel and more. No matter what you’re browsing, you’ll find deals up to half off now through March 30.
$70 $40 at Amazon
Don’t blow your chance to buy the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and an updated version of our pick for best budget hair dryer) is under $40 at Amazon — matching the lowest price we’ve seen — so you can get a salon-quality blowout without blowing all your money.
Extra 20% off sale styles with code CNN20
Cuup bras promise minimalist design, modern colorways and seamless fit — the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel.” After testing the bras ourselves, we’re on board with these high-quality, lightweight intimates too. Right now, Underscored readers can save an additional 20% on discounted items using code CNN20 for a total savings of up to 60%. This is a great opportunity to invest in some new pieces for less.